10 framing ideas for Valentine's Day
Here are our ideas that are sure to please and give you lasting pleasure:
1. Kid's art - Moms, Dads and Grandparents love this
2. Old family photos
3. Sports jersey or t-shirt, team photo or action shot
4. Shadow box a treasure - i.e. pocket watch, baby rattle, ribbons, awards, pins and metals, booties...you get it!
5. Frame a favorite quotation, poem, song lyric - we’ll typeset for you
6. Diploma, honor, award, news clipping
7. Frame a map of your vacation spot or a favorite place
8. Pet photo - good grief, how could you go wrong?
9. Select an original one-of-a-kind brush and ink drawing by Jim Borgman - if you frame it, we’ll have Jim personalize the mat for your receiver
10. Purchase a personalized gift certificate - spend exactly what you want and treat your receiver to a shopping spree